Solutions for Wealth Managers
Managing clients investment portfolios is only a portion of what you do, but it’s often what you are graded the closest on. Streamline your research process in order to maximize your risk adjusted returns while leaving plenty of time for relationship building and gathering new assets.
Stock picking strategies
• Whether you are implementing a value, growth, or dividend strategy, you can set up customized screens using the metrics that will identify top stocks for your clients.
• Create stock screens based on the investing moguls with whom you identify. Whether it’s O'Shaughnessy, Ben Graham, or others, YCharts has the data points you need to replicate their process. Add your own layers of customization to further accommodate your clients.
• Do deep dives into the companies you are considering adding to your investment management strategies. With over 4,000 data points - and up to 30 years of history on each - YCharts is your one stop research portal.
• Juice up your quarterly updates. Compare the performance of several asset classes, sectors, or stocks on a single chart. Embed the charts into your newsletters or website.
• Make face time with clients memorable by addressing the most recent economic developments and showing relationships between equity performance and economic indicator changes on clear, concise charts.
• Provide research to your clients on the stocks they ask about with detailed PDF reports on thousands of companies. Included in the reports is our proprietary Y-Rating.
Track Your Clients' Investments
• Covering 17,500+ stocks, 2,400+ ETFs and 49,000+ mutual funds, YCharts has data on the securities necessary to track your clients' portfolios.
• Customized watchlists for Stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, and Economic Indicators keep you informed throughout the trading day. Set alerts on entire watchlists to know when the data changes or when new headlines are released.
• YCharts Excel Add-in connects your spreadsheets directly to our database for aggregating statistics on entire portfolios. Update these models with a single click.