Turtle Beach Leads the New Era of Wireless Gaming Audio With the Stealth 700 & Stealth 600 Series Headsets for Xbox One and PlayStation®4 - Available Now
On Xbox One, the Stealth 700 & Stealth 600 are the First Headsets in the World to Use Microsoft's Xbox Wireless Technology to Connect Directly to the Console
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This morning, leading gaming headset and audio accessory brand Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) announced the global retail availability of the company's all-new Stealth 700 & Stealth 600 series wireless surround sound headsets for the Xbox One family of devices (Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X), and the Stealth 600 wireless surround sound headset for PlayStation®4. The Stealth 700 headset for PS4™ launches globally on September 24, 2017.
With today's launch, the Stealth 700 for Xbox One joins the Stealth 600 for Xbox One as the first two gaming headsets in the world that use Microsoft's Xbox Wireless technology to connect directly to the console just like your Xbox Wireless Controller. No wires, no base station, and no adapter needed. When paired directly to Xbox One, gamers simply need to turn on their headset and start playing.
Beyond groundbreaking wireless connectivity and immersive surround sound, the Stealth 700 & Stealth 600 series headsets feature everything from Turtle Beach's unique ProSpecs™ Glasses Friendly and comfort-driven design to its exclusive Superhuman Hearing™ sound setting that gives you a competitive advantage, and much more…all for a MSRP starting at $99.95. The Stealth 700 headsets also offer Active Noise-Cancellation, Bluetooth connectivity with app-based settings, and other features for a MSRP of $149.95. The Stealth 700 & 600 series headsets are available today at www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers around the world.
"Holiday 2017 is going to be another great season for gaming, and the Stealth 700 & Stealth 600 redefine what gamers should expect from a wireless gaming headset at the $99 and $149 price points," said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. "With the imminent launch of Xbox One X as well as a handful of AAA multiplayer game launches on the horizon, we know gamers will be looking for a new or replacement headset, and the Stealth 700 & 600 are great choices with our signature high-quality sound for the best possible gaming audio experience, supported with features we know can help them play better and win more."
Gaming technology is advancing fast, and the Stealth 700 & 600 are the latest wireless surround sound gaming headsets for Xbox One and PS4, offering gamers a wealth of features and comfort, including:
- Wireless Game & Chat – With Xbox Wireless, gamers on Xbox One can connect their Stealth 700 & 600 directly to the console just like an Xbox Wireless Controller – no wires, no base station, and no adapter needed. On PS4, the included USB transmitter connects the headsets to the console using the latest smart, channel-hopping technology.
- Immersive Surround Sound – On Xbox One the Stealth 700 & 600 are optimized to deliver immersive Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound to bring your games, movies and music to life. The Stealth 700 for PS4 features DTS: Headphone:X® surround sound technology for amazing 7.1 channel surround sound, and the Stealth 600 for PS4 uses Turtle Beach Virtual Surround Sound.
- Active Noise-Cancellation (Stealth 700 only) – The Stealth 700 for Xbox One and PS4 offers gamers Active Noise-Cancellation to eliminate unwanted background distractions for complete gaming immersion.
- Bluetooth Connectivity with App-Based Settings (Stealth 700 only) – The Stealth 700 for Xbox One and PS4 also features Bluetooth so you can quickly change audio settings on the fly by being connected to the new Turtle Beach Audio Hub app, as well as stream music and take calls from your mobile device while gaming.
- Glasses Friendly – Turtle Beach's unique ProSpecs™ comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play.
- Powerful 50mm Speakers – Large, powerful 50mm over-ear speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Flip-up Microphone – Turtle Beach's renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, and flips up out of the way to mute, and blends into the headsets' design when not in use.
- Superhuman Hearing™ – From quiet footsteps sneaking-up from behind to enemy weapon reloads just before an ambush, Superhuman Hearing™ lets you hear it all. Hear Everything. Defeat Everyone.™
- Independent Game & Chat Volume Control – Find the perfect balance between game audio and chat audio.
- Dynamic Chat Boost™ (Stealth 700 only) – Activate to automatically increase incoming chat volume over game audio so you hear your teammates clearly.
- Mic Monitoring – Hear the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout.
- Audio Presets, Including Bass Boost – Customize the way your game sounds with four audio presets, including Bass Boost.
- All-Day Battery Life – The Stealth 600 headsets let gamers enjoy up to 15 hours of gaming per charge. The Stealth 700 offers gamers up to 10 hours of gaming per charge, and can go longer depending on how much the Active Noise-Cancellation and Bluetooth features are used.
For more information on the Stealth 700 & Stealth 600 wireless gaming headsets for the Xbox One family of devices and PS4, as well as the latest Turtle Beach products and accessories, visit www.turtlebeach.com and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach (www.turtlebeach.com) has been revolutionizing console multiplayer gaming since the very beginning with its wide selection of industry leading, award-winning gaming headsets. Whether you're a professional eSports athlete, hardcore gamer, casual player or just starting out, Turtle Beach has the gaming headset to help you truly master your skills. Innovative and advanced technology, amazing audio quality, clear communication, lightweight and comfortable designs and ease-of-use are just a few features that have made Turtle Beach a fan-favorite brand for gamers the world over. Made for Xbox and PlayStation® consoles as well as for PC, Mac® and mobile/tablet devices, having a Turtle Beach gaming headset in your arsenal gives you the competitive advantage. The Company's shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words "may", "could", "would", "should", "believe", "expect", "anticipate", "plan", "estimate", "target", "project", "intend" and similar expressions constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management's current belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to the Company's liquidity, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the implementation of any businesses we acquire, our indebtedness, the outcome of our HyperSound strategic review process and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, the Company's most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company's other periodic reports. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/turtle-beach-leads-the-new-era-of-wireless-gaming-audio-with-the-stealth-700--stealth-600-series-headsets-for-xbox-one-and-playstation4--available-now-300513332.html
SOURCE Turtle Beach Corporation
Procurement Gets Purpose with SAP Ariba
Business Wire 09/12 08:30 ET
SAP Hybris LIVE: Global Summit to Explore How a Galaxy of Data Can Advance the Customer Experience
Business Wire 09/11 09:00 ET
Stock Performance Review on Application Software Industry -- Paycom Software, SAP SE, and Synchronoss Technologies
PR Newswire 09/11 07:10 ET
Cross-Portfolio Innovation Drives Demand for SAP® Hybris® Solutions
PR Newswire 09/07 09:30 ET
ClickSoftware Announces Global Reseller Agreement with SAP, Providing Cloud-Based Field Service Management
PR Newswire 09/07 09:00 ET
SAP to Upgrade Worldwide IT Landscape for ZF Friedrichshafen
MT Newswires 09/07 05:51 ET
SAP to Upgrade Worldwide IT Landscape of Global Automotive Supplier
PR Newswire 09/07 03:00 ET
TEPCO and Landis+Gyr Sign Agreement to Explore Future Options for Leveraging IoT Network
PR Newswire 09/07 01:00 ET
IIROC Trade Resumption - JDF
PR Newswire 09/06 11:01 ET
Wainhouse Research Names SAP® SuccessFactors® Learning Solution a Champion Video Solution
Globe Newswire 09/06 08:00 ET