Demisto Announces Its Enterprise App for the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework
ANAHEIM, Calif., May 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Demisto, an innovator in Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) technology, today announced the Demisto Enterprise app for the Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW) Application Framework. The app will allow users to leverage Demisto's security orchestration and automation capabilities via the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework to rapidly act on rich, relevant security data and accelerate incident response.
Consuming cybersecurity innovations has become an arduous process. Organizations waste time deploying new sensors every time they want to collect a new piece of data and managing point products rather than improving security controls to stay ahead of attackers. The Palo Alto Networks Application Framework makes it easy to add new security capabilities quickly and efficiently. The framework extends the capabilities of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform, with a suite of APIs that developers can use to connect innovative apps with rich data, threat intelligence and enforcement points. Organizations gain immediate security value from apps developed by an open ecosystem of trusted innovators.
As part of the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework, the Demisto Enterprise app will speed up incident triage and resolution significantly while providing a comprehensive view of the incident's lifecycle. Demisto acts as a bridge between the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform and other security products that Security Operations Centers (SOC) may use to both quicken incident resolution and orchestrate any allied tasks that fall outside the direct purview of incident response. This ensures standardized response and updates, reduced effort and time through automation, and archived documentation for future learning.
- "With new forms of sophisticated cybersecurity threats continually emerging, it's critical that we understand network and cloud traffic to become more agile in our responses to these threats. Our app for the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework will help customers accelerate their response to threats through automation, incident creation, triage and threat intelligence actions to minimize risk."
- Slavik Markovich, CEO and co-founder, Demisto
- "We are delighted to welcome Demisto to the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework developer community. The framework provides our customers with superior security through cloud-based apps developed by innovative security providers, large and small. Together, we are fueling innovation in the cybersecurity market with apps that are built rapidly, engineered on a common framework, and deliver unique value while solving our customers' toughest security challenges."
- Lee Klarich, chief product officer, Palo Alto Networks
- The Demisto Enterprise app for the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework will be available in August 2018 in conjunction with the Application Framework availability.
- The Palo Alto Networks Application Framework is targeted for availability in August 2018 and will be available worldwide to customers who have purchased either Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls or Traps advanced endpoint protection and the Logging Service subscription.
Demisto Enterprise is the first and only comprehensive Security Operations Platform to combine security orchestration, incident management, machine learning from analyst activities, and interactive investigation. Demisto's orchestration engine automates security product tasks and weaves in the human analyst tasks and workflows. Demisto enables security teams to reduce mean time to response (MTTR), create consistent incident management process, and increase analyst productivity. Demisto is backed by Accel and other prominent investors and has offices in Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit www.demisto.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Palo Alto Networks
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
How FireEye Continues to Lure Analysts
Yahoo 05/29 10:30 ET
Marvell Technology (MRVL) Q1 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Yahoo 05/29 10:12 ET
Palo Alto Networks Stock Breaks Out to All-Time High
Yahoo 05/29 10:12 ET
FireEye Has Enhanced Its New Email Security Features
Yahoo 05/29 07:30 ET
Don't Get Greedy Yet With Check Point Software Technologies Stock
Yahoo 05/26 14:03 ET
Nasdaq Rises In Mixed Stock Market; When Is It Time To Buy Apple Again?
Yahoo 05/25 14:30 ET
U.S. seeks to take control of infected routers from hackers
Yahoo 05/23 20:53 ET
Analyst Actions: RBC Ups Palo Alto Networks Price Target to $220, Keeps at Outperform - Stock Up 1%
MT Newswires 05/23 15:34 ET
ON2IT Announces New Zero Trust SOC App for the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework
PR Newswire 05/23 14:36 ET
Ukraine cyber police aware of possible new threat: police chief
Yahoo 05/23 09:48 ET