Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
The Kansas City Fed serves the Tenth Federal Reserve District, which includes western Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Colorado & northern New Mexico.
Last Updated: Dec 8, 2017, 16:04 EST
Next Release: N/A
The Agricultural Credit Survey from the Kansas City Fed consists of responses from about one third of the agricultural banks in the district. An agricultural bank is a bank which has a greater percentage than 15% of agricultural loans in their loan portfolios.
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2018, 11:09 EST
Next Release: Mar 22, 2018, 11:00 EDT
The monthly Manufacturing Survey provided by the Kansas City Fed measures current manufacturing activity in its district. The survey contains diffustion indexes of responses about various categories of manufacturing, including production and prices, compared to the previous month, year, and the expectation in six months.
Browse All Economic Data
- Production Industrial Production, Nonfinancial Business Assets and Liabilities, Producer Prices, Retail and Services, Transportation
- Labor Employment, Hours and Wages
- Government Central Banks, Governance and Policy, Government Assets and Liabilities, Government Receipts and Outlays, Military
- National Accounts Components of GDP, GDP, International Transactions
- Money, Banking, and Finance Cryptocurrency, Derivatives, Financial Services Sector Assets and Liabilities, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates, Monetary
- Households Consumer Prices, Household Assets and Liabilities, Personal Income and Spending
- Housing and Construction Construction, House Prices, House Sales
- Commodities Agriculture and Livestock, Chemicals, Energy, Industrial Metals, Precious Metals
- Markets, Economic Activity, and Sentiment Economic Activity Indexes, Market Indexes, Sentiment Surveys
- Development Environment, Infrastructure, Population
- Countries Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, United Kingdom, United States, View All
- States California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, View All
- Sources ADP, BLS, EIA, ECB, Eurostat, Federal Reserve, S&P, World Bank, View All
- Reports ADP Employment, Case-Shiller, CPI, GDP, Monthly Energy Review, Personal Income and Outlays, US Int'l Transactions, View All