19-Year 9-Month Treasury Bond Yield:
19-Year 9-Month Treasury Bond Yield is at 10.49%, compared to the previous market day and N/A last year. This is lower than the long term average of 10.49%.
19-Year 9-Month Treasury Bond Yield Chart
19-Year 9-Month Treasury Bond Yield Historical Data
|Data for this Date Range|
|Oct. 31, 1985||10.49%|
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
19-Year 9-Month Treasury Bond Yield Summary
- Last Value: 10.49%
- Latest Period: Oct 31 1985
- Updated: Mar 28, 2012, 18:56 EDT
- Frequency: Market Daily
- Unit: Percent
- Adjustment: N/A
- Long Term Average: 10.49%
- Value Previously:
- Change From Previous: N/A
- Value One Year Ago:
- Change From One Year Ago: N/A
- First Period: Oct 31 1985
- First Value: 10.49%
- Notes: Data for High Yield.
Professional Data Verification
Need to see the raw data? Download the original data directly from our source.Professional Download Source File
I:19Y9MTBY Excel Add-In Codes
- Indicator Code: I:19Y9MTBY
- Indicator Name: =YCI("I:19Y9MTBY","name")
- Latest Value: =YCP("I:19Y9MTBY")
- Last 5 Values: =YCS("I:19Y9MTBY",,-4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Browse All Economic Data
- Production Industrial Production, Nonfinancial Business Assets and Liabilities, Producer Prices, Retail and Services, Transportation
- Labor Employment, Hours and Wages
- Government Central Banks, Governance and Policy, Government Assets and Liabilities, Government Receipts and Outlays, Military
- National Accounts Components of GDP, GDP, International Transactions
- Money, Banking, and Finance Derivatives, Financial Services Sector Assets and Liabilities, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates, Monetary
- Households Consumer Prices, Household Assets and Liabilities, Personal Income and Spending
- Housing and Construction Construction, House Prices, House Sales
- Commodities Agriculture and Livestock, Chemicals, Energy, Industrial Metals, Precious Metals
- Markets, Economic Activity, and Sentiment Economic Activity Indexes, Market Indexes, Sentiment Surveys
- Development Environment, Infrastructure, Population
- Countries Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, United Kingdom, United States, View All
- States California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, View All
- Sources ADP, BLS, EIA, ECB, Eurostat, Federal Reserve, S&P, World Bank, View All
- Reports ADP Employment, Case-Shiller, CPI, GDP, Monthly Energy Review, Personal Income and Outlays, US Int'l Transactions, View All