Institutional InvestorsView Financial Glossary Index
The institutional investor metric refers to the number of institutional investors currently invested in a particular company. These institutions can be banks, funds, large holdings companies, etc.
For example, if Smith Financial was the only institutional investor in Apple, Apple's institutional investors would be equal to 1. This metric is updated monthly.
- Existing Institutional Investors Buying/Selling
- Institutional Investor Ownership Percentage
- Institutional Investors
- Institutional Investors Who Sold Out
- New Institutional Investors
- Shares Bought By New Institutional Investors
- Shares Owned By Insiders
- Shares Owned By Institutional Investors
- Shares Sold By Institutional Investors Who Sold Out
- Total Value of Institutional Investor Holdings