EBITDA Margin EstimatesView Financial Glossary Index
EBITDA margin estimates are the predicted EBITDA margins for a given period of time, according to analysts polled by Zachs Investment Research.
1) Analysts are making guesses. While they generally become more accurate as they approach the reporting date, they do guess incorrectly. This can lead to large effects on the stock price when the true numbers are revealed.
2) Companies have different end dates. Do not assume all end dates are the same.
3) Reporting dates are later than the actual end date. Hence, estimates for the fiscal year end date continue to be issued after Q4 ends until the company reports earnings.
4) There are multiple sources for EBITDA margin estimates, and different providers will give slightly different "consensus" numbers.
5) We show weekly history. Gaps in the data are because we did not receive data for a given week and should not be interpreted as anything else.
YCharts uses EBITDA margin Estimates that come from a poll of analysts conducted by Zacks Investment Research