EBITDA EstimatesView Financial Glossary Index
EBITDA estimates are the predicted EBITDA for a given future period of time according to analysts polled.
Important notes regarding all EBITDA estimates:
1) Analysts are making guesses. While they generally become more accurate as they approach the reporting date, they do guess incorrectly.
2) Companies have different fiscal period end dates. Do not assume all period end dates are the same.
3) Reporting dates are later than the actual end date. Hence, estimates for the end date continue to be issued until the company reports earnings.
4) There are multiple sources for EBITDA estimates, and different providers will give slightly different "consensus" numbers.
5) We show weekly history. Gaps in the data are because we did not receive data for a given week and should not be interpreted as anything else.
YCharts uses EBITDA Estimates that come from a poll of analysts conducted by Zacks Investment Research