PetroChina Payout Ratio (TTM)
View 4,000+ financial data typesBrowse...
PetroChina Payout Ratio (TTM) Chart
PetroChina Historical Payout Ratio (TTM) Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
PTR Payout Ratio (TTM) Range, Past 5 Years
PTR Payout Ratio (TTM) Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: payout_ratio
- Latest data point: =YCP("PTR", "payout_ratio")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("PTR", "payout_ratio", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
noodls 10/07 20:24 ET
Motley Fool 10/07 12:22 ET
Yahoo 10/07 11:27 ET
SA Breaking News 10/06 09:46 ET
Yahoo 10/03 20:00 ET
Yahoo 10/02 16:01 ET
Yahoo 10/02 12:03 ET
Yahoo 10/02 10:55 ET
noodls 10/01 07:48 ET