PTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8365|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.678B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.71%|
|Dividend Yield (Forward)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.06%|
MT Newswires09/21 14:40
|09/09/2016||Dividends||Amount: 0.3213, Declared Date: Sep 01 2016, Pay Date: Nov 07 2016|
|05/26/2016||Dividends||Amount: 0.3804, Declared Date: Mar 31 2016, Pay Date: Jul 25 2016|
|04/28/2016||Earnings||PetroChina Co Ltd First Quarter Earnings Results in 2016|
PTR Total Returns Comparison
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
One Page Reports
- One Page Report Download
Investment Strategies Featuring PTR
Did PetroChina make it into our Investment Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- URL: http://www.petrochina.com.cn
- Investor Relations URL: http://www.petrochina.com.cn/ptr/tzzgx/tzzgx.shtml
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- Last Earnings Release: April 28, 2016
- Next Ex-Dividend Date: N/A
- Last Ex-Dividend Date: September 09, 2016
- Description: PetroChina Co Ltd is engaged in the exploration, development, production and sale of crude oil and natural gas; refining of crude oil and petroleum products, transmission of natural gas, crude oil and refined products and sale of natural gas.
PTR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PTR","name")
- Description: =YCI("PTR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PTR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PTR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PTR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.