Express Scripts Holding Annual Sales Estimate
View 4,000+ financial data typesBrowse...
Express Scripts Holding Annual Sales Estimate Chart
Express Scripts Holding Historical Annual Sales Estimate Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Forward Annual Sales Timeseries
This metric can be thought of as the expected future path of annual sales, based on analyst guesses.
It is a series of 2 estimates, looking ahead to the end of the current year and the following one. The series is based on estimates received from analysts polled by Zacks Investment Research on the previous business day.
1) Analysts are making guesses. While they generally become more accurate as they approach the reporting date, they do guess incorrectly. This can lead to large effects on the stock price when the true numbers are revealed.
2) Reporting dates are later than the actual fiscal quarter end date. Hence, estimates for the fiscal quarter end date continue to be issued after quarter ends until the company reports.
3) There are multiple sources for earnings estimates, and different providers will give slightly different "consensus" numbers.
ESRX Annual Sales Estimate Benchmarks
ESRX Annual Sales Estimate Range, Past 5 Years
ESRX Annual Sales Estimate Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: annual_sales_estimates
- Latest data point: =YCP("ESRX", "annual_sales_estimates")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("ESRX", "annual_sales_estimates", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Yahoo 11/26 06:18 ET
Reuters 11/25 17:21 ET
Yahoo 11/24 13:40 ET
Yahoo 11/23 16:06 ET
Forbes 11/23 13:53 ET
Yahoo 11/23 11:33 ET
Yahoo 11/23 06:05 ET
Yahoo 11/22 10:39 ET
Yahoo 11/21 08:00 ET
Yahoo 11/21 00:01 ET