CCF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.21|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.72%|
|Dividend Yield (Forward)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.03%|
|07/07/2016||Earnings||Chase Corp Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2016|
|04/07/2016||Earnings||Chase Corp Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2016|
|01/07/2016||Earnings||Chase Corp First Quarter Earnings Results in 2016|
|11/05/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Oct 28 2015, Pay Date: Dec 04 2015|
|10/28/2015||Earnings||Chase Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
CCF Total Returns Comparison
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
One Page Reports
- One Page Report Download
Investment Strategies Featuring CCF
Did Chase make it into our Investment Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- URL: http://www.chasecorp.com
- Investor Relations URL: http://www.chasecorp.com/investor-relations/
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- Last Earnings Release: July 07, 2016
- Next Ex-Dividend Date: N/A
- Last Ex-Dividend Date: November 05, 2015
- Description: Chase Corp manufactures protective materials for reliability applications. The Company's products include tapes, laminates, sealants and coatings. Its business segments are Industrial Materials and Construction Materials.
CCF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CCF","name")
- Description: =YCI("CCF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CCF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CCF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.