BFR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.128|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||381.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||--|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.23%|
|Dividend Yield (Forward)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.82%|
MT Newswires03/29 12:31
MT Newswires11/23 10:04
|03/15/2016||Dividends||Amount: 0.1528, Declared Date: Mar 01 2016, Pay Date: Mar 28 2016|
BFR Total Returns Comparison
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
One Page Reports
- One Page Report Download
Investment Strategies Featuring BFR
Did BBVA Banco Frances make it into our Investment Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- URL: https://www.bancofrances.com.ar
- Investor Relations URL: http://shareholdersandinvestors.bbva.com/
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Latin America
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- Last Earnings Release: N/A
- Next Ex-Dividend Date: N/A
- Last Ex-Dividend Date: March 15, 2016
- Profile: BBVA Banco Frances SA provides financial products & services to corporations, medium and small companies, and individuals. It offers retail banking, enterprise banking and corporate & investment banking in Spain, Mexico, South America, USA & Eurasia.
BFR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BFR","name")
- Description: =YCI("BFR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BFR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BFR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BFR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.