Air Lease Annual EBITDA Estimates
Air Lease Annual EBITDA Estimates Chart
Air Lease Historical Annual EBITDA Estimates Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About EBITDA Estimates
EBITDA estimates are the predicted EBITDA for a given future period of time according to analysts polled.
Important notes regarding all EBITDA estimates:
1) Analysts are making guesses. While they generally become more accurate as they approach the reporting date, they do guess incorrectly.
2) Companies have different fiscal period end dates. Do not assume all period end dates are the same.
3) Reporting dates are later than the actual end date. Hence, estimates for the end date continue to be issued until the company reports earnings.
4) There are multiple sources for EBITDA estimates, and different providers will give slightly different "consensus" numbers.
5) We show weekly history. Gaps in the data are because we did not receive data for a given week and should not be interpreted as anything else.
AL Annual EBITDA Estimates Benchmarks
AL Annual EBITDA Estimates Range, Past 5 Years
AL Annual EBITDA Estimates Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: annual_ebitda_estimates
- Latest data point: =YCP("AL", "annual_ebitda_estimates")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("AL", "annual_ebitda_estimates", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Yahoo 02/23 17:10 ET
Yahoo 02/23 16:30 ET
Yahoo 02/23 16:05 ET
Globe Newswire 02/23 16:01 ET
Yahoo 02/23 14:33 ET
MT Newswires 02/23 10:18 ET
Yahoo 02/23 07:07 ET