Market Data API
For making data-driven investing and business decisions, you need fast and easy access to a variety of market data. With the YCharts Market Data API, you can quickly and easily pull information for thousands of securities using a programming interface built to modern standards.
Millions of Data Points
- Pull 4,500 financial metrics and 100+ qualitative fields on US and Canadian equities, funds, and economic indicators: over 40,000 securities and 200,000 economic indicators in all.
- Access hundreds of hard-to-find risk, return, and business health metrics not generally available in other APIs, with 10+ years of history.
- Factor in a variety of data in your models from moving averages to financial ratios, dividends to financial statement line items.
A Simple, Modern API
- Program against a modern, RESTful interface for easy, logical data access.
- Avoid massive, one-off historical dumps, poorly designed data access schemes, and strange authentication procedures that can take months of work to integrate with.
- Reference extensive, up-to-date documentation, and leverage our pre-built API libraries for a smooth, quick start.
If you would like to learn more about the API, request a free consultation.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (866) 965-7552