YCharts enables its customers to make smarter investment decisions. Our cloud-based financial data and investment research platform provides investment advisors, wealth managers, and institutional and retail investors with comprehensive data, powerful visualization tools and advanced analytics. YCharts has transitioned from a fintech startup to a thriving growth company (Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company) that offers investors a strong alternative to Bloomberg, at one-fifth of the price. With Morningstar as a lead investor, YCharts proudly services more than 3,000 firms, including industry-leading names such as WealthManagement.com, Seeking Alpha, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, The Wall Street Journal, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo.
Our team of Account Executives (AEs) are responsible for engaging with potential new clients, running demonstrations with them, showing value to them and closing revenue for YCharts. As an AE, you will qualify active buying interest and develop opportunities within your accounts.
Prepare to learn the YCharts platform and competitive landscape so that you can successfully manage and overcome prospect objections via telephone and email and ultimately hit sales targets of new customer logos and revenue.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Will have great listening skills - including asking great questions to productively guide a conversation
- Has verbal communication skills - especially articulating financial concepts clearly
- Has experience in sales and in particular can qualify, demonstrate and close SAAS deal
- Must have strong organizational skills, being able to easily multi-task
- Has objection-handling experience
- Has a competitive spirit
- Can clearly prove they have beaten sales targets on a consistent basis and can close deals
- Be a good consultative sales professional and help qualified prospects to find and understand the value of YCharts as it relates to the prospects’ business activities
- Be able to work with other departments and coach our prospecting team
- 4-year degree in Finance or related field (Accounting, Economics, etc.) OR any 4-year degree in addition to several years experience in a financial role
- Experience as an investment advisor or salesperson a big plus
- Experience working with YCharts or another major financial data platform (Bloomberg, Morningstar, Capital IQ, Thomson-Reuters, FactSet, etc.) a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Plenty of paid vacation time
- Spacious office in River North Chicago
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- Quality coffee supply
- Craft beer, Kombucha and cold brew on tap
- Company outings such as Happy Hours, Cubs Games and Whirlyball
- Regular continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Opportunity to join kickball, softball, flag football and bowling leagues
- Company-wide incentives including Summer Hours and Seamless dinner credits
- Relaxed company culture
- Financial Planning's #3 "2019 Best Fintechs to Work For"
- 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies" (Top 25%)
- InvestmentNews' "Biggest Fintech Innovations for 2019"
- 2019 "WealthTech 100"
- 2018 and 2019 Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information’s “Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding”
The position offers an opportunity to work with amazing co-workers who are building a differentiated and compelling product. We have a great work/life balance, many team activities, and a casual working environment with professional work ethics.
YCharts is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
If you are passionate about fintech and excited about what you have read, please submit your resume today!
Learn more about our culture (video).
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.