We are looking for a talented new candidate to join our growing finance and accounting team.
You are tech-savvy, a great analytical problem solver, and clear communicator. You are a leader that’s not afraid to get your hands dirty and can get things done with minimal guidance. You demonstrate high energy and passion for your work. You are super organized, possess technical accounting and reporting skills, and would like to work in a high growth environment. You are interested in taking ownership of your work and building a company as a member of a high-performing team.
- Participate in monthly close including review of journal entries and account reconciliations, as well as reporting
- Working with technology and accounting systems to prepare the company’s financial statements and other operational reports on a monthly basis
- Daily tasks to reconcile revenue, cash and other metrics important to driving the business forward
- Research, upgrade and document internal controls, procedures and policiesAssist in ongoing initiative to revamp internal administrative accounting systems
- Complete and support special projects aimed at improving our operational efficiency and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Relevant work, extracurricular experience
- Financial Planning's #3 "2019 Best Fintechs to Work For"
- 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies" (Top 25%)
- InvestmentNews' "Biggest Fintech Innovations for 2019"
- 2019 "WealthTech 100"
- 2018 and 2019 Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information’s “Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding”
The position offers an opportunity to work with amazing co-workers who are building a differentiated and compelling product. We have a great work/life balance, many team activities, and a casual working environment with professional work ethics.
PERKS & REC:
- Competitive pay
- Spacious office in River North, Chicago
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- Counter Culture coffee supply
- Craft beer, kombucha and cold brew on tap
- Company outings such as happy hours, Cubs games and Whirlyball
- Regular continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Opportunity to join kickball, softball, flag football and bowling leagues
- Company-wide incentives including "Summer Hours" and dinner credits if you need to work late.
If you are passionate about fintech and excited about what you have read, please submit your resume today!
YCharts is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.