YCharts enables its customers to make smarter investment decisions. Our cloud-based financial data and investment research platform provides investment advisors, wealth managers, and institutional and retail investors with comprehensive data, powerful visualization tools and advanced analytics. YCharts has transitioned from a fintech startup to a thriving growth company (Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company) that offers investors a strong alternative to Bloomberg, at one-fifth of the price. With Morningstar as a lead investor, YCharts proudly services more than 3,000 firms, including industry-leading names such as WealthManagement.com, Seeking Alpha, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, The Wall Street Journal, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo.
You will be assisting our marketing team by overseeing and performing administrative marketing functions that help with our conference sponsorships, our marketing CRM (Hubspot), our CMS (Wordpress), and various digital marketing needs to generate leads and delight our clients.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Highly motivated and passionate about financial technology.
- Understands how the financial markets work and is curious about how our business works.
- Experience and certifications in Hubspot, and can navigate Wordpress and Canva.
- Exceptionally focused on the details. You triple check everything before submitting.
- Creative and finds the most efficient ways to complete their work.
- A problem solver who understands how to prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance.
- Has or is working towards a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance or Economics along with a basic understanding of investing.
- Has 0-2 years of previous experience in fintech.
- Financial Planning's #3 "2019 Best Fintechs to Work For"
- 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies" (Top 25%)
- InvestmentNews' "Biggest Fintech Innovations for 2019"
- 2019 "WealthTech 100"
- 2018 and 2019 Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information’s “Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding”
The position offers an opportunity to work with amazing co-workers who are building a differentiated and compelling product. We have a great work/life balance, many team activities, and a casual working environment with professional work ethics.
PERKS & REC:
- Competitive pay
- Option to continue internship throughout school/ or apply full time if graduated
- Spacious office in River North, Chicago
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- Counter Culture coffee supply
- Craft beer, kombucha and cold brew on tap
- Company outings such as happy hours, Cubs games and Whirlyball
- Regular continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Opportunity to join kickball, softball, flag football and bowling leagues
- Company-wide incentives including "Summer Hours" and dinner credits if you need to work late.
If you are passionate about fintech and excited about what you have read, please submit your resume today!
YCharts is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.