Customer Success Manager
YCharts enables its customers to make smarter investment decisions. Our cloud-based financial data and investment research platform provides investment advisors, wealth managers, and institutional and retail investors with comprehensive data, powerful visualization tools, and advanced analytics. Growing at greater than a 50% CAGR over the past 3 years, YCharts has transitioned from a fintech startup to a 10-year-old, thriving growth company that offers investors a strong alternative to Bloomberg, at one-fifth of the price. With Morningstar as a lead investor, YCharts proudly services more than 4,000 firms, including industry-leading names such as TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, The Wall Street Journal, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo.
The Customer Success team is passionate about helping our clients make smarter investment decisions! We are responsible for driving product education and usage to grow and maintain our client relationships.
The position entails both client support and sales. You will be responsible for helping educate our clients on how to use the platform. You will also help our clients explore additional areas of the platform in an attempt to drive revenue and make them even more successful with our tools. You will leverage your interpersonal skills in conjunction with your deep financial knowledge to help our clients utilize YCharts to its fullest while always looking for opportunities for growth.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about finance/financial technology.
- Must have great communication skills to understand and provide solutions to our clients’ needs.
- Has a knack for sales and a highly competitive spirit
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with strong attention to detail and organization to effectively manage pipelines and meetings.
- Has superior relationship building and maintenance skills. (i.e. must know how to approach stressful situations and when to spot expansion opportunities.)
- Solves problems and prioritizes tasks according to urgency and importance.
- Understands how the financial markets work and is curious about how our industry works.
- Has a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics along with a basic understanding of financial statements and investment vehicles (Equities vs ETFs vs Mutual Funds etc...)
- Has previous experience or internship in the financial services industry.
The position offers an opportunity to work with amazing co-workers who are building a differentiated and compelling product. We have a great work/life balance, quarterly team activities, and a casual working environment with professional work ethics.
Compensation and perks include:
- Competitive salary
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Plenty of paid vacation time
- Spacious office in River North Chicago
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- Quality coffee supply
- Craft beer, Kombucha and Cold brew on tap
- Company outings such as Happy Hours, Cubs Games and Whirlyball
- Regular continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Opportunity to join kickball, softball, flag football, and bowling leagues
- Company-wide incentives including Summer Hours and Seamless dinner credits
If you are passionate about fintech and excited about what you have read, please submit your resume today!
YCharts is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.