Customer Success Associate
YCharts enables its customers to make smarter investment decisions. Our cloud-based financial data and investment research platform provides investment advisors, wealth managers, and institutional and retail investors with comprehensive data, powerful visualization tools, and advanced analytics. Growing at greater than a 50% CAGR over the past 3 years, YCharts has transitioned from a fintech startup to a 7-year-old, thriving growth company that offers investors a strong alternative to Bloomberg, at one-fifth of the price. With Morningstar as a lead investor, YCharts proudly services more than 3,000 firms, including industry-leading names such as TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, The Wall Street Journal, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo.
The Customer Success team is passionate about support! We are responsible for driving education and creating amazing content to grow and maintain strong relationships with our clients. The Customer Success Associate (CSA) interacts with our clients through different mediums and often leverages different departments, such as finance and product development, to provide successful answers to every inquiry.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Highly motivated and passionate about financial technology.
- Has great communication skills to effectively chat, email, and talk to clients through issues to completion.
- Understands how the financial markets work and is curious about how our business works.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and a solid understanding of basic computer troubleshooting.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with strong attention to detail.
- Solves problems and understands how to prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance.
- Has a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics along with a basic understanding of financial statements and investment vehicles.
- Has 0-2 years of previous experience in the financial services industry.
- Financial Planning's #3 "2019 Best Fintechs to Work For"
- 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies" (Top 25%)
- InvestmentNews' "Biggest Fintech Innovations for 2019"
- 2019 "WealthTech 100"
- 2018 and 2019 Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information’s “Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding”
The position offers an opportunity to work with amazing co-workers who are building a differentiated and compelling product. We have a great work/life balance, quarterly team activities, and a casual working environment with professional work ethics.
PERKS AND REC:
- Competitive salary
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Plenty of paid vacation time
- Spacious office in River North Chicago
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- Quality coffee supply
- Craft beer, Kombucha and Cold brew on tap
- Company outings such as happy hours, Cubs Games and Whirlyball
- Regular continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Opportunity to join kickball, softball, flag football and bowling leagues
- Company-wide incentives including "Summer Hours" and Seamless dinner credits
If you are passionate about fintech and excited about what you have read, please submit your resume today!
YCharts is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.