Sales Development Representative
YCharts enables its customers to make smarter investment decisions. Our cloud-based financial data and investment research platform provides investment advisors, wealth managers, and institutional and retail investors with comprehensive data, powerful visualization tools and advanced analytics. YCharts has transitioned from a fintech startup to a thriving growth company (Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company) that offers investors a strong alternative to Bloomberg, at one-fifth of the price. With Morningstar as a lead investor, YCharts proudly services more than 3,000 firms, including industry-leading names such as WealthManagement.com, Seeking Alpha, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, The Wall Street Journal, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo.
Our team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities – powering the YCharts sales engine. As an SDR, you will qualify active buying interest and develop opportunities within your accounts. Your prospecting process will set the stage and enable your Account Executives for success.
Prepare to learn the YCharts platform and competitive landscape so that you can successfully manage and overcome prospect objections via telephone and email and ultimately set a sales-ready meeting.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has grit, determination, enviable work ethic, and strong attention to detail and process.
- Desire and willingness to spend a significant portion of the day calling with energy and a positive attitude.
- Understands how the financial markets work and is curious about how our business works.
- Good interpersonal phone skills, excellent listener, and strong writer.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- Sales training and cold/warm calling experience is highly preferred. (Bonus if in fintech)
- Experience or certifications in Hubspot, a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or similar.
- Financial Planning's #3 "2019 Best Fintechs to Work For"
- 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies" (Top 25%)
- InvestmentNews' "Biggest Fintech Innovations for 2019"
- 2019 "WealthTech 100"
- 2018 and 2019 Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information’s “Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding”
The position offers an opportunity to work with amazing co-workers who are building a differentiated and compelling product. We have a great work/life balance, many team activities, and a casual working environment with professional work ethics.
PERKS & REC:
- Competitive pay
- Full medical and dental coverage (100% paid by YCharts for you and your family)
- Spacious office in River North, Chicago
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- Counter Culture coffee supply
- Craft beer, kombucha and cold brew on tap
- Company outings such as happy hours, Cubs games and Whirlyball
- Sales competitions including trips to NYC
- Regular continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Opportunity to join kickball, softball, flag football and bowling leagues
- Company-wide incentives including "Summer Hours" and dinner credits if you need to work late.
If you are passionate about fintech and excited about what you have read, please submit your resume today!
YCharts is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.