Data Operations Analyst
The collection of accurate and timely data is a core part of our business. We're looking for full time member of our team that will be managing our data collection efforts working directly with the Co-founder and CTO. The role will serve as our point person for all data gathering operations, managing existing collection programs around economic and company data, as well as lead our collection of new data sets.
- Use our internally developed tools to monitor and maintain our stock and economic data.
- Develop, implement, manage and monitor policies, procedures and resources to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our data.
- Engage and manage an offshore team to help with parts of our data collection workflow that require human intervention.
- Work with our engineering team to suggest new tools and processes to help streamline our data collection processes as we expand our data sets.
- Bachelors degree. Preferably in economics, finance, accounting or other similar fields with a demonstrated interest or experience in finance
- 0-3 years experience working with data, whether in the the context of analysis, reporting, or gathering. Finance or Economic data preferred.
- Some experience in programming, particularly in Python, highly valued.
- Experience with an offshore team is beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail is a priority.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Plenty of paid vacation time
- New Macbook of your choice
- Sunny, spacious, plant-filled office
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- 6 ways to make coffee and a great quality coffee supply
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Relaxed company culture (no dress code, flexible hours, etc)
Recruiters do not contact
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.