Customer Success Manager
YCharts – the Financial Terminal of the Web – has quickly become a go-to solution for investment professionals, portfolio managers, and wealth advisors. We are a venture-funded company with offices in Chicago and New York City. The Customer Success Manager position is to be based in our Chicago office.
Our team’s backgrounds include work and education at Google, Tribune Company, Goldman Sachs, FactSet, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and The Wall Street Journal. We are flexible with hours, vacation, dress, and career paths, but we have a passion for sales and disrupting the financial software market. Most people work a bit on evenings or weekends just because they love what they do.
If this sounds like a good fit for you - and you meet the requirements - we strongly encourage you to continue reading.
Customer Success Managers (CSM) use their interpersonal skills and financial knowledge to help current clients utilize YCharts to its fullest potential. In addition, when the timing and level of commitment is right, CSMs can transform current clients into opportunities to grow YCharts.
Customer Success Managers must have extraordinarily high emotional intelligence in addition to a foundation of investing knowledge. Success will heavily depend on your soft skills and ability to understand the needs/abilities of others, as well as the right way to build mutually beneficial relationships. Hence, this is a great position where customer support meets consultative-based sales.
Compensation includes salary and commission. YCharts also covers 100% of health, vision and dental insurance.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers to understand their investing or research needs and consulting with them to uncover places where YCharts solutions can fit into their business activities
- Prospect and organize current clientele to expand relationships
- Support ongoing development: collect customer feedback, and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Work with various internal groups, including support and marketing, to create campaigns to retain and grow relationships
- Exceed performance based goals while working independently
- You must be extremely personable and be able to talk to a wide variety of individuals, even in stressful situations
- You must be able to take an analytical approach that embraces the use of numbers, logic, and problem-solving skills
- You must have extremely clear verbal and written communication skills
- You must have superior relationship building skills and a customer-first mentality to find a match between a product and the client’s need
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- 4-Year Degree - Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business or courses in those areas is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience working in a customer support or sales role. Preferably within the finance industry
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.