Customer Success Associate
YCharts – the Financial Terminal of the Web – has quickly become a go-to solution for investment professionals, portfolio managers, and wealth advisors. We are a venture-funded company with offices in Chicago and New York City. The Customer Success Associate position is to be based in our Chicago office.
Our team’s backgrounds include work and education at Google, Tribune Company, Goldman Sachs, FactSet, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and The Wall Street Journal. We are flexible with hours, vacation, dress, and career paths, but we have a passion for sales and disrupting the financial software market. Most people work a bit on evenings or weekends just because they love what they do.
If this sounds like a good fit for you - and you meet the requirements - we strongly encourage you to continue reading.
Customer Success Associate are responsible for interacting with YCharts’ customers through a variety of mediums. While YCharts is strides ahead of competitors in terms of usability, it is still a complex tool that requires an intelligent and dedicated support team. Team members will be expected to develop a strong knowledge of our product and an equally strong ability to communicate their expertise in an effective manner to our customers.
The position offers an opportunity to work with amazing co-workers who are building a differentiated and compelling product. We have a great work/life balance, quarterly team activities, and a casual working environment with professional work ethics. Compensation includes base salary plus discretionary bonus and 100% employer covered health, vision and dental insurance.
- Actively support customers’ needs pertaining to product capabilities, account/billing support, and basic technology issues.
- Communicate effectively with clients via email, live chat, and phone calls in order to see support tickets through to completion.
- Gather information necessary to confirm and report bugs, troubleshoot technology issues, and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Nurture and improve relationships with existing customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and solid understanding of basic computer troubleshooting.
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics along with a basic understanding of financial statements and investment vehicles.
- Previous experience or internship in the financial services industry is a plus.
- An interest in problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance.
- A passion for finance and the desire to succeed in a nurturing but independent setting.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.