Technical Product Manager
We're looking for a talented technical product manager to help build the best web-based financial terminal. As a member of our product team, you'll have a significant role in iterating on our existing tools as well as developing new product opportunities. Our ideal candidate should have significant finance experience, preferably with daily usage of and/or deep knowledge of incumbent financial data and tool solutions as well as strong fundamental understanding of how an engineering organization operates in an agile environment.
- Work closely with our designer to develop user interface concepts and data workflows for various existing and new products.
- Develop product requirements and specs, including everything from researching the peculiarities of the data sets we are dealing with to researching existing solutions in the marketplace.
- Work with engineers to ensure proper implementation of product, troubleshooting data and interface issues that arise upon development.
- Interface with our customer service and account management team to aggregate product feedback to inform iterations on our existing products or development of new products.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or similar field
- Demonstrated interest (preferably experience) in financial services industry
- Hands on experience using one or more incumbent financial research solutions.
- Some experience in product development and software engineering strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Excellent medical and dental insurance coverage
- Plenty of paid vacation time
- Sunny, spacious office
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- 6 ways to make coffee and a great quality coffee supply
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Friday afternoon beers
- Company outings
- Relaxed company culture (no dresscode, flexible hours, etc)
To apply, please click "Apply Now" below and include a cover letter with a description of your interest in this position.