YCharts Professional: A financial terminal with the ease of use of a modern website.
We are building an ever-expanding financial and economic data set - as well as the tools to access and interpret that data - to help investors and business people make better decisions and earn more from their investments.
Company and ETF Data
• 16,000+ Companies and ETFs
• Up to 30 years of history (financials and prices)
• 4,000+ fundamental calculations and line items
• Exchanges Covered: NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE Arca, OTC Markets, OTCBB
• 1815 Indices covering multiple geographies
• Up to 30 years of price history
Economic Indicator Data
• 350,000+ economic timeseries
• Up to 100+ years of history for certain data items
• Data Verification: Access to the data directly from its original publisher
Comprehensive Search Engine
Makes finding companies, indices and economic data a breeze. Just start typing and watch the magic.
The most powerful stock-screener on the web is here. Screen based on 4,000+ fundamental metrics.
Flexible Data Tables
Gets rid of the headaches involved in gathering and structuring data for analyses. Competitor analysis, comparable analysis, and timeseries analysis are the three key uses.
Pulls data directly from YCharts into Microsoft Excel using Excel-native formulas. (Windows PCs only).
Set once, then let our system tell you when important events happen.
Interactive Chart Browser
See what is happening to a company over time with highly customizable charts. Save your best chart settings and apply to any company.
YCharts' intraday news feed from Dow Jones Global Nwes will keep you in the know. Hundreds of headlines and stories each day inform Pro members about key happenings in the financial and economic landscapes.
Dedicated Customer Support
One person to help you. Know them by name and reach out for help with initial setup or ongoing questions.
Questions? Call 866-965-7552 (10AM-6PM ET)