YCharts: A financial terminal with the ease of use of a modern website.
We are building an ever-expanding financial and economic data set - as well as the tools to access and interpret that data - to help investors and business people make better decisions and earn more from their investments.
• 16,000+ Companies
• Up to 30 years of historical financials and metrics, 50 years of price history
• 4,000+ fundamental calculations and line items
• Exchanges Covered: NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE Arca, OTC Markets, OTCBB, TSX, TSX-V, CNSX
• 1,600+ ETFs and 35,000+ Mutual Funds
• 30+ years of historical performance and risk data
• Hundreds of current ratios and statistics
• 1,500+ Indices covering multiple geographies
• Up to 30 years of price history
Economic Indicator Data
• 250,000+ economic timeseries
• Up to 100+ years of history for certain data items
• Data Verification: Access to the data directly from its original publisher
Comprehensive Search Engine
Makes finding securities a breeze. Just start typing and watch the magic.
One page to view all the securities you care about. Custom watchlists, news feeds, and charts update intra-day to keep you informed.
The most powerful stock-screener on the web is here. Screen based on 4,000+ fundamental metrics.
Sort through our expansive database of ETFs and Mutual Funds based on performance, risk, or fundamental criteria.
Gets rid of the headaches involved in gathering and structuring data for analyses. Competitor analysis, comparable analysis, and timeseries analysis are the three key uses.
Pulls data directly from YCharts into Microsoft Excel using Excel-native formulas. (Windows PCs only).
Set once, then let our system tell you when important events happen.
Interactive Chart Browser
See what has happened over time with highly customizable charts of of every security in our system. Save your favorite chart presets. Quickly flip through lists of stocks in Fundamental or Technical Charts with our Chart Browser feature.
YCharts' intraday news feed from Dow Jones Global News will keep you in the know. Hundreds of headlines and stories each day inform members about key happenings in the financial and economic landscapes.
Dedicated Customer Support
One person to help you. Know them by name and reach out for help with initial setup or ongoing questions.
No credit card required. Questions? Call (866) 965-7552 (10AM-6PM ET)