ZX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7678|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||39.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire05/15 05:00
PR Newswire05/05 06:00
|04/17/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 China Zenix Earnings Conference Call|
|04/17/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 China Zenix Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.29.|
|11/21/2013||Misc||AGM Event for China Zenix Auto International Ltd|
|11/20/2013 08:00 EST||Misc||Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call|
|11/20/2013||Earnings||Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results.|
|08/22/2013 08:00 EDT||Misc||Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2013 Conference Call|
|08/22/2013||Earnings||Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2013.|
ZX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Zenix Auto is down 5.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, Autoliv up 29.04%, and American Axle & Mfg down 2.13%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ZX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ZX
Did China Zenix Auto make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Company Website: http://www.zenixauto.com
- IR Website: http://zenixauto.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
China Zenix Auto International Ltd is an investment holding company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures and sells high quality steel wheels that are used by many types of commercial vehicles.
ZX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ZX","name")
- Description: =YCI("ZX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ZX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ZX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ZX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.