ZUMZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.383|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||128.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||42.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Quiksilver Earnings Surf Past Zumiez and Pacific Sunwear? Fool 7:00 AM
- L Brands Shares Drop Marginally on Lower Comps - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Little to Cheer About This Holiday Season - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Ultra Salon, Krispy Kreme, Express Lead Retailers to Earnings Woodshed The Street Dec 9
- American Eagle Shares Dive On Q4 Outlook Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 6
- Zumiez Q3 Earnings Decline Y/Y, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Zumiez Q3 Earnings Decline Y/Y, Shares Fall Dec 6
- Zumiez Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
ZUMZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zumiez is up 20.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Five Below up 23.18%, and Buckle up 21.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZUMZ
Pro Report PDF for ZUMZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZUMZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZUMZ
Did Zumiez make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zumiez Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories. Its apparel offerings include tops, bottoms, outerwear and accessories such as caps, belts and sunglasses. The company's footwear offerings consists of sports related athletic shoes and sandals. The company was founded by Thomas D. Campion and Gary Haakenson in August 1978 and is headquartered in Everett, Washington.