ZU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.002|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/14 15:19
Street Insider08/14 10:15
Street Insider08/08 13:14
|05/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Zulily Inc|
ZU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). zulily is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Amazon.com up 14.45%, and Vipshop Holdings up 438.5%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ZU
PDF Report for ZU
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZU Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ZU
Did zulily make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.zulily.com
- IR Website: http://investor.zulily.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Code: 454113
- NAICS Industry: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
zulily Inc, through its desktop and mobile websites and mobile applications, sells children's and women's clothing. It sells children’s apparel, women’s apparel and other categories such as toys, infant gear, kitchen accessories and home decor.
ZU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ZU","name")
- Description: =YCI("ZU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ZU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ZU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ZU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.