ZSTN Key Stats
ZSTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ZST Digital Networks is down 96.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.24%, Adtran down 30.44%, and Allot Communications down 32.14%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ZSTN
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.zstdigital.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334290
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
ZST Digital Networks, Inc is a China-based Company mainly engaged in supplying digital and optical network equipment and providing installation services to cable system operators in China.
ZSTN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ZSTN","name")
- Description: =YCI("ZSTN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ZSTN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ZSTN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ZSTN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.