ZQK Key Stats
- QUIKSILVER INC Financials Jun 13
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- Two Summer Retailers to Buy and One to Avoid Fool Jun 11
- 2 Winners and 3 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm Jun 8
- Why Quiksilver Shares Sunk Fool Jun 7
- Quiksilver Misses on the Top and Bottom Lines Fool Jun 7
- Quiksilver, GameStop, TiVo are big movers Jun 7
- This Week's 5 Dumbest Stock Moves Fool Jun 7
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 06/07: (OSH) (WSBF) (BDBD) Higher; (FSGI) (TIVO) (IRM)... Jun 7
- MARKET PULSE-Gold miners, Tivo, Lamar, JinkoSolar, Quiksilver, Textura Jun 7
ZQK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quiksilver is up 159.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Vail Resorts up 37.54%, and Delta Apparel up 1.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ZQK
Pro Report PDF for ZQK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZQK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZQK
Did Quiksilver make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quiksilver, Inc., is an American company based in Huntington Beach, California, one of the world's largest manufacturers of surfwear and other boardsport-related equipment. Its logo, designed by the company founder Alan Green and John Law in Torquay, Victoria, Australia in 1969, inspired by Hokusai's woodcut The Great Wave off Kanagawa consists of a large wave with a mountain on a red background. It designs, develops and distributes apparel, footwear and accessories. Its brands include Quiksilver, Roxy, DC, Raisins, Hawk, Radio Fiji, Leilani and Lib Technologies and Gnu. The company operates through three segments: Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific.