ZQK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-85.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-57.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Quiksilver, Inc. (ZQK) Posts Q4 Loss of 4c/Share Street Insider 4:03 PM
- A Mixed-Up Morning The Street 3:59 AM
- The Day Ahead: Early-Morning Indecision The Street 2:30 AM
- Trading Radar for 12/12: Adobe (ADBE), lululemon (LULU), Ciena (CIEN), Hovnanian (HOV) Report Street Insider Dec 11
- Can Quiksilver Earnings Surf Past Zumiez and Pacific Sunwear? Fool Dec 11
- 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings The Street Dec 10
- PVH Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates but Fall Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Adobe, Lululemon and Vera Bradley Earnings Ahead The Street Dec 10
- AEO Q3 Earnings Decline Y/Y, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- 4 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Consumer Non-Durables Industry The Street Dec 9
ZQK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quiksilver is up 83.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Hanesbrands up 89.13%, and Michael Kors Holdings up 62.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZQK
Pro Report PDF for ZQK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZQK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZQK
Did Quiksilver make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quiksilver, Inc., is an American company based in Huntington Beach, California, one of the world's largest manufacturers of surfwear and other boardsport-related equipment. Its logo, designed by the company founder Alan Green and John Law in Torquay, Victoria, Australia in 1969, inspired by Hokusai's woodcut The Great Wave off Kanagawa consists of a large wave with a mountain on a red background. It designs, develops and distributes apparel, footwear and accessories. Its brands include Quiksilver, Roxy, DC, Raisins, Hawk, Radio Fiji, Leilani and Lib Technologies and Gnu. The company operates through three segments: Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific.