ZOLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2728|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.631M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zoltek Demonstrates Surface RTM for Automotive Body Panels noodls Nov 19
- Zoltek Demonstrates Surface RTM for Automotive Body Panels noodls Nov 13
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Active Network, BioScrip, Inc., Edgen Group Inc., Flow International Corporation and Zoltek Companies, Inc. PR Newswire Oct 9
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Zoltek Companies, Inc. Buyout Business Wire Oct 8
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Board of Zoltek Companies, Inc. in Connection With Sale of Company to Toray Industries, Inc. -- ZOLT GlobeNewswire Oct 7
- Carbon fiber is sparkling again Oct 4
- INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Sale of Zoltek Companies, Inc. to Toray Industries, Inc. -- ZOLT Business Wire Oct 3
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Zoltek Companies, Inc. Buyout Business Wire Oct 3
- Morgan & Morgan Announces the Investigation of Zoltek Companies Inc. ZOLT PR Newswire Oct 3
- Dougherty & Co Downgrades Zoltek Companies, Inc. (ZOLT) to Sell Street Insider Sep 27
ZOLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zoltek Companies is up 122.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Broadwind Energy up 151.6%, and Capstone Turbine up 32.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZOLT
Pro Report PDF for ZOLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZOLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZOLT
Did Zoltek Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zoltek Companies, Inc manufactures carbon fiber. In addition, it produces an intermediate product, a stabilized and oxidized acrylic fiber used in flame- and heat-resistant applications which it sells under the Pyron® trade name.