ZOES Key Stats
Business Wire09/10 09:15
Street Insider09/09 07:17
Street Insider08/29 12:45
Street Insider08/29 09:30
Street Insider08/28 18:25
ZOES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zoe's Kitchen is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.46%, Chipotle Mexican Grill up 56.16%, and Potbelly up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ZOES
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ZOES
Did Zoe's Kitchen make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.zoeskitchen.com
- IR Website: http://ir.zoeskitchen.com/investor-relations/overview/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Full-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722511
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Zoe's Kitchen Inc operates casual restaurant concept serving a distinct menu of fresh, wholesome, Mediterranean-inspired dishes delivered with Southern hospitality.
ZOES Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ZOES","name")
- Description: =YCI("ZOES","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ZOES","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ZOES","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ZOES","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.