ZNH Key Stats
- China Southern Airlines' 2012 Form 20-F noodls May 2
- CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES CO LTD Financials May 1
- A Tour Of Countries: China Apr 29
- Asia Ends Week on Tepid Note After Earnings Apr 26
- FIRST QUARTERLY REPORT OF 2013 noodls Apr 25
- China Southern Air says Q1 net profit down 82 pct at 57 mln yuan Apr 25
- NOTIFICATION LETTER noodls Apr 24
- PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO PROCEDURAL RULES OF THE SHAREHOLDERS' GENERAL MEETING noodls Apr 24
- CONTINUING CONNECTED TRANSACTIONS noodls Apr 19
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Apr 11
ZNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Southern Airlines Company is up 23.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, China Eastern Airlines Corporation up 27.89%, and Allegiant Travel Company up 54.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ZNH
Pro Report PDF for ZNH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZNH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZNH
Did China Southern Airlines Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
China Southern Airlines is an airline headquartered in Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China. It is the world's sixth-largest airline measured by passengers carried, and Asia's largest airline in terms of both fleet size and passengers carried. It is also the fourth-largest airline in the world in domestic passenger traffic and the sixth-largest in scheduled domestic passenger-kilometres flown. From its main hubs at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Beijing Capital International Airport, the airline flies to 121 destinations using a fleet of 422 aircraft. China Southern Airlines Company Limited operates as a subsidiary of China Southern Air Holding Company. It was founded on July 1, 1988 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.