ZNH Key Stats
- Invitation Letter to Bid(EMB145 simulator) Yahoo 02/28 07:00 ET
- China Southern Airlines Takes Delivery of New 777-300ER noodls 02/28 07:00 ET
- China Southern first to fly the most advanced Thales in-Flight entertainment and connectivity system noodls 02/28 07:00 ET
- China Southern Airlines' New 787 China-Canada Dreamliner Service Begins Today noodls 02/21 05:05 ET
- ANNOUNCEMENT ON INCREASE IN SHAREHOLDINGS OF COMPANY BYCONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER noodls 01/22 07:21 ET
- American Airlines Group (AAL) in Focus: Stock Up 6.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/10 03:04 ET
- CONTINUING CONNECTED TRANSACTIONS IMPORT AND EXPORT AGENCY FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT noodls 01/09 05:12 ET
- CONTINUING CONNECTED TRANSACTIONS PROPERTY LEASE AGREEMENT AND LAND LEASE AGREEMENT noodls 01/09 05:12 ET
- Morgan Stanley Likes United Continental, Suggests China Southern Airlines As Asia Hedge Barrons.com 01/08 09:31 ET
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Worth Watching: Stock Rises 7.2% Yahoo 01/06 06:43 ET
ZNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Southern Airlines is down 39.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, China Eastern Airlines down 18.04%, and Intl Cons Airlines Group up 104.4%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZNH
Pro Report PDF for ZNH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZNH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZNH
Did China Southern Airlines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Airlines
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
China Southern Airlines is an airline headquartered in Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China. It is the world's sixth-largest airline measured by passengers carried, and Asia's largest airline in terms of both fleet size and passengers carried. It is also the fourth-largest airline in the world in domestic passenger traffic and the sixth-largest in scheduled domestic passenger-kilometres flown. From its main hubs at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Beijing Capital International Airport, the airline flies to 121 destinations using a fleet of 422 aircraft. China Southern Airlines Company Limited operates as a subsidiary of China Southern Air Holding Company. It was founded on July 1, 1988 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.