ZNH Key Stats
Dow Jones10/29 06:48
|06/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2692, Declared Date: Jun 20 2014|
|12/26/2013||Misc||EGM Event for China Southern Airlines Company Ltd.|
ZNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Southern Airlines is up 3.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.20%, China Eastern Airlines up 16.12%, and Allegiant Travel up 21.32%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ZNH
PDF Report for ZNH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZNH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ZNH
Did China Southern Airlines make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Airlines
- Company Website: http://www.csair.com
- IR Website: http://www.csair.com/en/about/static/touzizheguanxiz.shtml?subsite=US_EN
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
China Southern Airlines Co Ltd together with its subsidiaries, provides commercial airline services throughout China, Hong Kong and Macau regions, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world.
ZNH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ZNH","name")
- Description: =YCI("ZNH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ZNH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ZNH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ZNH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.