ZNH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5678|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||246.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/27 03:10
SA Breaking News03/18 19:27
SA Breaking News03/13 09:45
SA Breaking News03/04 09:11
Dow Jones02/05 09:27
|06/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2692, Declared Date: Jun 20 2014|
ZNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Southern Airlines is up 87.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.48%, China Eastern Airlines up 62.73%, and Delta Air Lines up 30.90%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ZNH
PDF Report for ZNH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZNH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ZNH
Did China Southern Airlines make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Airlines
- Company Website: http://www.csair.com
- IR Website: http://www.csair.com/en/about/static/touzizheguanxiz.shtml?subsite=US_EN
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
China Southern Airlines Co Ltd together with its subsidiaries, provides commercial airline services throughout China, Hong Kong and Macau regions, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world.
ZNH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ZNH","name")
- Description: =YCI("ZNH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ZNH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ZNH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ZNH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.