ZNGA Key Stats
- Facebook’s First Year in Review: Is the Glass Half Full? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 18
- [$$] China's King of All Social Media Barrons.com May 18
- 3 Buzzing Social Media Stocks: Pandora Gets a Downgrade, Andrew Mason After Grou... May 17
- Hits and misses in Facebook's history AP May 17
- [video] Yale Professor Grades Zuckerberg's Performance CNBC May 17
- Facebook's Rock-Star 'Status' Vanishes Fox Business May 17
- Zynga Inc Class A Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (ZNGA) May 17
- Women in Tech: Bloomberg West (05/16) Bloomberg May 16
- [video] How Does Candy Crush Make Money? CNBC May 16
- Here's What the Billionaires Are Buying May 16
ZNGA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zynga is down 59.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Groupon down 43.84%, and LinkedIn up 73.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZNGA
Pro Report PDF for ZNGA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZNGA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZNGA
Did Zynga make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Zynga is a provider of social game services founded in July 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company develops social games that work stand-alone on mobile phone platforms such as Apple iOS and Android and on the Internet through its website, Zynga.com, and social networking websites such as Facebook, Google+, and Tencent. Zynga states its mission as "Connecting the world through games." The company was named in honor of Zinga, CEO Mark Pincus’s late American bulldog.