ZN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2503|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.133M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Zion Oil & Gas Inc|
ZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zion Oil & Gas is down 4.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Delek Logistics Partners up 43.53%, and Xsilent Solutions down 84.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ZN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ZN
Did Zion Oil & Gas make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.zionoil.com
- IR Website: http://www.zionoil.com/investor-center
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Support Activities for Oil and Gas Operations
- NAICS Code: 213112
- NAICS Industry: Support Activities for Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Zion Oil and Gas Inc. is an initial stage oil and gas exploration company. It holds three petroleum exploration licenses all onshore Israel, the Megiddo-Jezreel License, the Asher-Menashe License, and the Jordan Valley License.
ZN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ZN","name")
- Description: =YCI("ZN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ZN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ZN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ZN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.