ZMH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.949|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||677.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stryker: A Great Business At A Fair Price Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - RAX, GDP, ZMH, CSOD And PANW Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Early Glance: Medical Devices companies Dec 2
- CMS cut knees and hips payment rates 10% and 4%, says Jefferies Nov 29
- A Company to Watch in the Medical Device Space Nov 27
- MD, MR, SIRO, ZMH And BAX, 5 Health Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower Nov 22
- Zimmer Holdings Becomes #214 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing CVS Caremark Nov 12
- Zimmer Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- Baird Downgrades Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 25
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (ZMH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Lower FY13 EPS Outlook Street Insider Oct 24
ZMH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zimmer Holdings is up 35.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Stryker up 30.16%, and Align Technology up 102.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZMH
Pro Report PDF for ZMH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZMH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZMH
Did Zimmer Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (Zimmer), incorporated in January 2001, designs, develops, manufactures and markets orthopaedic reconstructive, spinal and trauma devices, dental implants and related surgical products. Zimmer also provides other healthcare related services. The Company’s primary customers include orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, oral surgeons, dentists, hospitals, stocking distributors, healthcare dealers and, in their capacity as agents, healthcare purchasing organizations or buying groups. These customers range from large multinational enterprises to independent surgeons. It has operations in more than 25 countries and market products in more than 100 countries. The Company manages its operations through three geographic segments: the Americas, which consists of the United States and includes other North, Central and South American markets; Europe, which consists of Europe and includes the Middle East and Africa markets, and Asia Pacific, which consists of Japan and Australia and includes other Asian and Pacific markets. Zimmer was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, where it is part of the medical devices business cluster there.