ZMH Key Stats
- Final Glance: Medical Devices companies May 24
- Midday Glance: Medical Devices companies May 24
- Final Glance: Medical Devices companies May 23
- Early Glance: Medical Devices companies May 22
- Stock Market News for May 22, 2013 May 22
- Stock Market News for May 22, 2013 - Market News Zacks May 22
- Midday Glance: Medical Devices companies May 21
- Early Glance: Medical Devices companies May 21
- 4 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Health Services Industry May 17
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) to Reduce Street Insider May 17
ZMH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zimmer is up 30.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Stryker Corporation up 31.70%, and Medtronic up 41.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ZMH
Pro Report PDF for ZMH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZMH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZMH
Did Zimmer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (Zimmer), incorporated in January 2001, designs, develops, manufactures and markets orthopaedic reconstructive, spinal and trauma devices, dental implants and related surgical products. Zimmer also provides other healthcare related services. The Company’s primary customers include orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, oral surgeons, dentists, hospitals, stocking distributors, healthcare dealers and, in their capacity as agents, healthcare purchasing organizations or buying groups. These customers range from large multinational enterprises to independent surgeons. It has operations in more than 25 countries and market products in more than 100 countries. The Company manages its operations through three geographic segments: the Americas, which consists of the United States and includes other North, Central and South American markets; Europe, which consists of Europe and includes the Middle East and Africa markets, and Asia Pacific, which consists of Japan and Australia and includes other Asian and Pacific markets. Zimmer was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, where it is part of the medical devices business cluster there.