ZLCS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.691|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-37.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-309.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/27: (ATRM) (ELTK) (BIOS) Higher; (TLYS) (BLOX) (BRLI) Lower Street Insider Nov 27
- Dead-Cat Zalicus (ZLCS) Keeps Bouncing Street Insider Nov 27
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves The Street Nov 27
- Zalicus: Where From Here? Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Wedbush Downgrades Zalicus (ZLCS) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 12
- ZALICUS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Zalicus (ZLCS) to Perform Street Insider Nov 11
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/11: (VISN) (GOGO) (VPHM) Higher; (ZLCS) (RDNT) (CRUS) Lower Street Insider Nov 11
- Zalicus skids after failure of its top drug Nov 11
- Zalicus' Z160 Fails, What Now? Seeking Alpha Nov 11
ZLCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zalicus is down 72.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, ViroPharma up 106.4%, and Arena Pharmaceuticals down 31.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZLCS
Pro Strategies Featuring ZLCS
Did Zalicus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zalicus Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops novel treatments for patients suffering from pain and immuno-inflammatory diseases.