ZIXI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1518|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.604M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zix Corporation to Present at Imperial Capital's Security Investor Conference on December 12 noodls Dec 5
- Zix Corporation to Present at Imperial Capital’s Security Investor Conference on December 12 Business Wire Dec 5
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Renews with ZixCorp in Fourth Consecutive Multi-Year Contract noodls Dec 3
- Blackhawk Bank Signs Five-Year Renewal with Zix Corporation Business Wire Nov 20
- Zix Corporation to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Stock Conference on Nov. 20 noodls Nov 18
- Zix Corporation and Ponemon Institute Survey Reveals Limitations and Frustration with First Generation Bring-Your-Own-Device Security Products noodls Nov 13
- Zix Corp. (ZIXI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 Lower Street Insider Oct 22
- First Week Of May 2014 Options Trading For Zix (ZIXI) Sep 26
- ZixCorp Announces Commercial Availability of ZixOne Business Wire Sep 3
- ZixCorp’s Ease of Use and Sustained Leadership in Healthcare Win Renewal with Health Advocates Business Wire Aug 20
ZIXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zix is up 62.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Proofpoint up 177.0%, and Accelrys up 3.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZIXI
Pro Strategies Featuring ZIXI
Did Zix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zix Corporation provides email encryption services. Its Email Encryption Service enables the use of secure email for sensitive information exchange primarily in the healthcare, financial services, insurance and government sectors.