ZION Key Stats
- Neutral Stance on Zions - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Commit To Purchase Zions Bancorporation At $18, Earn 5.2% Jun 13
- ZIONS BANCORPORATION /UT/ Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Jun 13
- Secret Revealed by Ex-Goldman Sachs Trader Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Which Large Banks Do Short Sellers Love, And Why? Jun 11
- Zions Bancorporation Announces Pricing of $300 Million Senior Notes Offering PR Newswire Jun 10
- Zions Bancorporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Financials Conference PR Newswire Jun 4
- [video] Best Bet on Banks Jun 4
- Zions Bancorporation Commences Tender Offer to Purchase Up to $150,000,000 Princ... May 31
- Zions Bancorp Declares Preferred Dividends Fool May 31
ZION Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zions Bancorporation is up 43.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, SunTrust Banks up 40.10%, and Fifth Third Bancorp up 43.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ZION
Pro Report PDF for ZION
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZION Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZION
Did Zions Bancorporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zions Bancorporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Among its subsidiaries are Amegy Bank of Texas, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank, the Commerce Bank of Oregon, the Commerce Bank of Washington, Vectra Bank Colorado, Zions First National Bank, Zions Agricultural Finance, Zions Bank Capital Markets, Zions Credit Corporation, Zions Direct, Zions Management Services Company, Zions Public Finance, Zions Small Business Finance, and Contango Capital Advisors. The company offers a wide variety of commercial and retail banking and mortgage lending products and services, including small and medium-sized business and corporate banking, commercial and residential development, construction and term lending, retail banking, treasury cash management, residential mortgage, trust and wealth management and investment activities. The company was founded in 1955. It is a member of the S&P 500.