ZION Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.094|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||229.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||363.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zions Bancorporation Announces Expiration and Successful Results of Subordinated Notes Tender Offers PR Newswire Dec 6
- Big-Bank Stock Buybacks Should Be Much Higher in 2014 The Street Dec 6
- Higher Rates Can't Come Fast Enough For Zions Bancorp Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Zions Bancorporation To Present At The Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2013 noodls Dec 4
- Big Regional Bank Stocks Have 20% Upside for 2014, Says Credit Suisse The Street Dec 4
- Zions Bancorporation's Series H Preferred Stock Shares Cross 7% Yield Mark Dec 3
- Book Profits in Community Bank Stocks The Street Dec 3
- 3 Invesco Funds Delivering Great Returns (revised) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- The New #47 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Zions Bancorporation The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - MCHP, B, ZION, D And JDSU Traded By Insiders Nov 22
ZION Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zions Bancorporation is up 53.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, U.S. Bancorp up 27.75%, and Regions Financial up 50.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZION
Pro Report PDF for ZION
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZION Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZION
Did Zions Bancorporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zions Bancorporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Among its subsidiaries are Amegy Bank of Texas, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank, the Commerce Bank of Oregon, the Commerce Bank of Washington, Vectra Bank Colorado, Zions First National Bank, Zions Agricultural Finance, Zions Bank Capital Markets, Zions Credit Corporation, Zions Direct, Zions Management Services Company, Zions Public Finance, Zions Small Business Finance, and Contango Capital Advisors. The company offers a wide variety of commercial and retail banking and mortgage lending products and services, including small and medium-sized business and corporate banking, commercial and residential development, construction and term lending, retail banking, treasury cash management, residential mortgage, trust and wealth management and investment activities. The company was founded in 1955. It is a member of the S&P 500.