ZHNE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1124|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.581M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Small-Caps on the Move The Street Nov 26
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/20: (ZNGA) (IPCI) (ZHNE) High; (AEZS) (CRNT) (LOV) Low Street Insider Nov 20
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/20: UNIS) (SGOC) (ZHNE) Higher; (AEZS) (CHLN) (AHT) Lower Street Insider Nov 20
- Itching for a Reason Nov 20
- Zhone Technologies (ZHNE) Moves Higher Early Street Insider Nov 20
- Holding Pattern Nov 20
- Energy Is Lacking Nov 20
- Zhone Technologies Receives JTIC Certification for its FiberLAN Solution Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 19
- Zhone Technologies Revolutionizes Fiber to the Office, Room and Desktop with a New zNID FiberJACK Wall-Mount ONT for Passive Optical LANs Nov 12
- ZHONE TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
ZHNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zhone Technologies is up 821.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Ceragon Networks down 45.68%, and Extreme Networks up 88.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZHNE
Pro Strategies Featuring ZHNE
Did Zhone Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zhone Technologies, Inc., designs, develops and manufactures communications network equipment for telecommunications, wireless and cable operators worldwide.