ZEUS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.093|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- It's Not Pretty as Avon Leads 10 Stocks To the Woodshed Nov 5
- Olympic Steel's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Olympic Steel Stock Getting Very Oversold Oct 31
- Olympic Steel Reports 2013 Third-Quarter and Nine-Month Results noodls Oct 31
- Q3 2013 Olympic Steel Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 31
- Olympic Steel, Inc. (ZEUS) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield Street Insider Oct 31
- Olympic Steel, Inc. (ZEUS) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c Street Insider Oct 31
- OLYMPIC STEEL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 31
- Olympic Steel's Richard T. Marabito Tapped as "CFO of the Year" by Crain's Cleveland Business GlobeNewswire Oct 25
- Olympic Steel Names Howard Director of Operational Excellence GlobeNewswire Oct 18
ZEUS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Olympic Steel is up 39.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, A.M. Castle down 6.33%, and Haynes International up 5.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZEUS
Pro Strategies Featuring ZEUS
Did Olympic Steel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Olympic Steel operates as a metal & steel service center in the U.S. It focuses on the direct sale and distribution of large volumes of processed carbon, coated, aluminum and stainless flat-rolled sheet, coil and plate products.