ZEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6781|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-63.99%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zep Inc. Announces the Successful Introduction of Liquid Heat™ Drain Opener, its Newest Zep Commercial® Product noodls Dec 4
- Zep Inc. Launches Four New & Redesigned Websites noodls Dec 2
- Zep Inc. Launches New Energy Division Offering High-Performance Maintenance Products for Fast-Paced Oil and Gas Operators noodls Nov 21
- Zep Professional® Advantage+™ Provides Consistent, Controlled Chemical Dispensing noodls Nov 20
- Zep Inc. Launches O2TM by TimeMist®: Oxygen-Generated Active Odor Control with Continuous Fragrance noodls Nov 19
- Zep (ZEP) Announces Consolidation of North American Commercial Ops Street Insider Nov 14
- Strength Seen in Zep, Inc. (ZEP): Stock Gains 7.1% - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 10
- Zep, Inc. (ZEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c Street Insider Oct 9
- Zep Boosts Quarterly Dividend 25% Fool Oct 4
- Zep (ZEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Oct 3
ZEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zep is up 37.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Ecolab up 46.11%, and Ferro up 345.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZEP
Pro Report PDF for ZEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZEP
Did Zep make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zep Inc. produces and markets cleaning and maintenance solutions for commercial, industrial, institutional, and consumer end-markets. Its product portfolio includes anti-bacterial and industrial hand care products, cleaners.