ZAZA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-99.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.517|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-154.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1872%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ZaZa Energy (ZAZA) Files $150M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Nov 12
- ZaZa Energy (ZAZA) Swings to Q3 Loss Street Insider Nov 12
- Zaza Energy Stock Sees Short Interest Decrease By 18% Oct 25
- ZaZa Energy (ZAZA) Closes Amendment for Eaglebine/Eagle Ford Asset Development Street Insider Oct 21
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 09/30: (ACTV) (CSUN) (MY) Higher; (ACHN) (ARNA) (FLWS) Lower Street Insider Sep 30
- ZaZa Energy (ZAZA) Enters JV for Continued Eaglebine/Eagle Ford East Development Street Insider Sep 30
- ZAZA: Insiders Vs. Shorts Sep 20
- ZAZA ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securiti Aug 22
- ZaZa Energy CEO purchases additional 1.5M shares Aug 22
- ZaZa Energy Corporation CEO Purchases Additional 1,500,000 Shares Business Wire Aug 22
ZAZA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ZaZa Energy is down 48.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.70%, Lucas Energy down 30.71%, and Pilgrim Petroleum up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZAZA
Pro Strategies Featuring ZAZA
Did ZaZa Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ZaZa Energy Corp is an exploration and production company. The Company is engaged in explorating unconventional oil and gas resources, mainly tight oil plays.