ZAGG Key Stats
- Contrarian Stocks That Have Great Upside Potential Jun 13
- iFrogz® Advantage Mobile Gaming Controller Compatible with New Apple iOS 7 API Business Wire Jun 11
- ZAGG Inc Taps Video Gaming Veteran Mario Vassaux Business Wire Jun 6
- Commit To Buy Zagg At $3, Earn 15% Jun 6
- ZAGG Inc Gift Ideas for High-Tech Dads, Grads Business Wire Jun 5
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Jun 4
- 3 Cheap Stocks You Need To Buy Now Jun 3
- ZAGG Inc Sweeps CTIA 2013 with Multiple Product Awards Business Wire May 30
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 29
- ZAGG Inc Launches the Origin™ Two-in-One Sound System Business Wire May 29
ZAGG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zagg is down 45.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Vitacost.com up 28.57%, and EZCorp down 14.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZAGG
Pro Report PDF for ZAGG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZAGG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZAGG
Did Zagg make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zagg Inc. is a publicly traded company based in South Salt Lake, Utah. It is best known for its line of protective coverings for consumer electronics and hand-held devices under the brand name InvisibleSHIELD. The company's flagship product, the invisibleSHIELD was created by Phillip Chipping, who then formed Protective Solutions, Inc. in March 2005 and started selling the invisibleSHIELD product online, and in locally-owned gadget retailers. The company began in a back yard shed, selling $200 worth of goods per day. A few months later, in September 2005 the company sent out a press release announcing their new idea of protecting gadgets with a patented clear protective film and a new alternative to a bulky case. Due to the high level of response, the company began releasing many full-body invisibleSHIELDs for many different types of electronic gadgets.