ZAGG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2261|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.028M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ZAGG's Management Presents at LD Micro Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- ZAGG to Present at the LD Micro Conference noodls Nov 21
- ZAGG INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- ZAGG Inc Strengthens International Sales Team noodls Nov 7
- Zagg skids after cutting 2013 revenue forecast Nov 6
- JPMorgan Downgrades ZAGG Incorporated (ZAGG) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 6
- ZAGG Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Zagg Inc. (ZAGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY13 Revs Outlook Street Insider Nov 5
- Zagg (ZAGG) Enters Distribution Agreement with D&H Distributing Street Insider Oct 29
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts Oct 25
ZAGG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zagg is down 45.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.01%, Big 5 Sporting Goods up 35.07%, and MarineMax up 83.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZAGG
Pro Strategies Featuring ZAGG
Did Zagg make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zagg Inc., designs, manufactures and distributes creative product solutions such as protective coverings, keyboards, keyboard cases, earbuds, mobile power solutions, and device cleaning accessories for mobile devices under the family of ZAGG brands.