YY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||22.63|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||118.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Investor's Business Daily01/07 17:17
SA Breaking News12/11 16:09
SA Breaking News12/08 14:51
SA Breaking News12/05 11:56
|08/07/2014 09:00 CST||Misc||YY Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Conference Call|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||YY Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
YY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YY is up 21.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.28%, Baidu up 42.19%, and Bitauto Holdings up 89.27%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for YY
PDF Report for YY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring YY
Did YY make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://investors.yy.com
- IR Website: http://investors.yy.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
YY Inc is a social communication platform that engages users in real-time online group activities through voice, text and video. Its platform consists of YY Client, the YY.com and Duowan.com web portals and Mobile YY.
YY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("YY","name")
- Description: =YCI("YY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("YY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("YY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("YY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.