YUME Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2722|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.745M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
24/7 Wall St.03/12 09:30
Business Wire03/11 09:00
Business Wire03/03 08:00
SA Breaking News02/18 16:26
SA Breaking News02/18 16:12
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for YuMe Inc|
YUME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YuMe is down 25.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.56%, Omnicom Group up 8.98%, and WPP up 19.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for YUME
Portfolio Strategies Featuring YUME
Did YuMe make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Advertising Agencies
- Company Website: http://www.yume.com
- IR Website: http://investors.yume.com/about-us/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Advertising Agencies
- NAICS Code: 541810
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
YuMe Inc is an independent provider of digital video brand advertising solutions. Its software is used by digital media properties to monetize professionally-produced content and applications.
YUME Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("YUME","name")
- Description: =YCI("YUME","description")
- Sector: =YCI("YUME","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("YUME","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("YUME","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.