YUM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-67.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.107B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Minimum Wage Battle Heats Up: What Does It Mean for Investors? Fool Dec 5
- Yum! Brand's Taco Bell Crumbles in Backlash Fool Dec 5
- Yum Brands Inc (YUM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard The Street Dec 5
- Is American Style Pizza Taking Over the World? Fool Dec 4
- Yum! Falls on Muted Outlook - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Yum! Brands Looks Appetizing, Especially With a Hedge The Street Dec 4
- [video] Jim Cramer Quick Take: Thoughts on Krispy Kreme, eBay and Yum! Brands The Street Dec 4
- 3 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Services Sector The Street Dec 4
- There's Nothing Yummy About Yum!'s Comps Gain Fool Dec 3
- Tesla Skyrockets as the Markets Drip Red Fool Dec 3
YUM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yum Brands is up 15.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, McDonald's up 13.02%, and Chipotle Mexican Grill up 91.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YUM
Pro Report PDF for YUM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YUM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YUM
Did Yum Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yum! Brands, Inc. or Yum! is a United States-based Fortune 500 corporation. Yum! operates or licenses Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet restaurants worldwide. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, it is the world's largest fast food restaurant company in terms of system units - nearly 38,000 restaurants around the world in more than 110 countries and territories. In 2010, Yum!'s global sales totaled more than US$11 billion. The company was formerly known as TRICON Global Restaurants, Inc. and changed its name to YUM! Brands, Inc. in May 2002. YUM! Brands, Inc. was founded in 1997.