YUM Key Stats
- The Attractive Power of McDonald's Dividends Fool May 24
- Brinker Builds Up in Canada - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Brinker Builds Up in Canada May 23
- Yum! Brands to Present at Sanford C. Bernstein Conference Business Wire May 23
- Time to hit pause button on stock rally May 23
- Coca-Cola's Enormous Potential in China Fool May 23
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Services Sector May 23
- Yum's China Scares Put Growth On Hold May 23
- Wendy's Transformation Is Progressing May 23
- Why Yum Brands' Shares Aren't Cheap May 22
YUM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yum Brands is down 0.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, McDonald's Corporation up 13.22%, and Chipotle Mexican Grill down 9.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for YUM
Pro Report PDF for YUM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YUM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YUM
Did Yum Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Yum! Brands, Inc. or Yum! is a United States-based Fortune 500 corporation. Yum! operates or licenses Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet restaurants worldwide. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, it is the world's largest fast food restaurant company in terms of system units - nearly 38,000 restaurants around the world in more than 110 countries and territories. In 2010, Yum!'s global sales totaled more than US$11 billion. The company was formerly known as TRICON Global Restaurants, Inc. and changed its name to YUM! Brands, Inc. in May 2002. YUM! Brands, Inc. was founded in 1997.