YRCW Key Stats
- Preliminary Russell 3000 Addition Pushing Stocks Around Street Insider Jun 17
- Reddaway Earns Two First Place Awards From Utah Trucking Association PR Newswire Jun 13
- Holland Wins 2012 Supplier Excellence Award from Eastman Chemical PR Newswire Jun 12
- Holland Professional Driver Keith Fielding Travels Three Million Accident-Free M... Jun 5
- UPS' freight division raises rate by 5.9 percent May 31
- Holland Named 2012 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year by Echo Global Logistics PR Newswire May 31
- Milton, Pa. New Penn Facility Celebrates 500 Day Major Safety Milestone PR Newswire May 30
- Is YRC Worldwide On The Brink Of A Turnaround? May 29
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 29
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
YRCW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YRC Worldwide is up 213.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Arkansas Best Corporation up 58.85%, and Con-way up 10.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for YRCW
Pro Report PDF for YRCW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YRCW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YRCW
Did YRC Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
YRC Worldwide Inc. is the holding company for brands including YRC, YRC Reimer, New Penn, USF Holland and USF Reddaway. YRC Worldwide has a comprehensive network in North America, and offers shipping of industrial, commercial and retail goods. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.