YRCW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-13.63|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-119.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/03: (OMED) (ETRM) (REX) Higher; (KKD) (ECTE) (YRCW) Lower Street Insider Dec 3
- Solus Alternative Asset Management Lowers Stake in YRC Worldwide (YRCW) to 5.3% Street Insider Dec 2
- 3 Roads Left for YRC Worldwide, Inc. and Each Looks Dangerous Fool Nov 26
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Reports IBT to Review Proposed Contract on Dec. 6th Street Insider Nov 26
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/14: (CSCO) (YUME) (YRCW) (ALNY) Street Insider Nov 14
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Moderately Higher Following Volatile Trading Week Street Insider Nov 14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/13: (QTWW) (USU) (MXC) Higher; (YRCW) (CWCO) (SARA) Lower Street Insider Nov 13
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/13: (FU) (EJ) (PBPB) Higher; (YRCW) (XGTI) (CHTP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 13
- YRC Worldwide Losses Increase Fool Nov 12
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/12: (RLD) (CALL) (TSLA) Higher; (YRCW) (SB) (SYNT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
YRCW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YRC Worldwide is up 27.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.65%, Arkansas Best up 304.1%, and Con-way up 52.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YRCW
Pro Strategies Featuring YRCW
Did YRC Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
YRC Worldwide is the less-than-truckload carriers in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. It operates mainly through two reporting segments: Regional Transportation and YRC Freight.